HomeProjectsHome CookingFarm LifeContact Me

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Girls Finally Come Home

We moved to our farm a year ago but some of the cows and the sheep were still at our old place. I have longed for them to be where I can see them everyday. We have always planned to move them but we have had a lot going on the last year. Then it was summer and it was too hot to haul them so last week it was the right time. Although we have already had some really cold weather we waited until a day it got up to 50 degrees and we were ready. My poor husband hauled three loads of cows that day from our old place to the new and the girls came too. I am so happy to have them here. We have them in a field with the cows they have always been with so the transition was not to traumatic for them and I think they are adapting very well. They seem to be satisfied and I see them at least twice a day now. They get treats and we have a talk every day.

1 comment:

  1. The girls are beautiful and I would love to meet them someday!

    ReplyDelete