HomeProjectsHome CookingFarm LifeContact Me

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Crocks in the House

I thought you might like to see my newest addition to our house. I have acquired three beautiful Red Wing crocks. a five gallon, six gallon, and a 15 gallon. A good friend of mine always takes a vacation in Door County, Wisconsin and she brought these back for me. I think the Christmas tree will go in the 15 gallon one this year. I love them!  And here are a few more of my crocks sitting around. Do you have any crocks in your house and what do you use them for.












3 comments:

  1. Those straight side ones are great for lacto fermenting vegetables like sauerkraut. A plate will fit down inside and keep the vegetables submersed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection! I love them all.....especially the grocery list one!

    Thanks for the inspiration and have a wonderful weekend!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete