Thursday, July 17, 2014

Crocks in the House

I thought you might like to see my newest addition to our house. I have acquired three beautiful Red Wing crocks. a five gallon, six gallon, and a 15 gallon. A good friend of mine always takes a vacation in Door County, Wisconsin and she brought these back for me. I think the Christmas tree will go in the 15 gallon one this year. I love them!  And here are a few more of my crocks sitting around. Do you have any crocks in your house and what do you use them for.


  1. Those straight side ones are great for lacto fermenting vegetables like sauerkraut. A plate will fit down inside and keep the vegetables submersed.

  2. What a great collection! I love them all.....especially the grocery list one!

    Thanks for the inspiration and have a wonderful weekend!