HomeProjectsHome CookingFarm LifeContact Me

Friday, July 12, 2013

Another new girl and I get to play with this one.

Cinnamon has a new cousin to play with but she got on the other side of the hot wire and we had to help her get back to her Mom. Richard got her started but she got side tracked so I went to help. The pictures you don't see are the ones of me on  the ground. She was stronger than she looked or maybe I'm not as strong as I think I am. Anyway she finally gets back with her Mom but was a little confused. After trying to suck everyone and anyone she finally gets it right. I think I will name her Ginger. Hey. I got the Spice Girls going on here.











3 comments:

  1. I'm sure mama was just as happy as baby. Looks like beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure is a cutie.
    Merle..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really have added a lot of 'cute-spice' to your life!! She's just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete