HomeProjectsHome CookingFarm LifeContact Me

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Back from vacation

Sorry it's been a while since I blogged. We have been on a family vacation, or Bacation as Lucas called it to Dauphin Island, Alabama. When I say family vacation I mean 11 of us, all staying together in one condo on the ocean. We took 3 different automobiles, 2 pickup trucks, and a van. Is was quite the entourage. It was me and my husband, my sister, our niece, her husband and 5 year old Lucas, our daughter, son in law, grandson, granddaughter, and granddaughter's boyfriend. We had a blast, cooked together, swam in the gulf every day, rented Jet Skis, Kayak's, took a evening Dolphin Cruise, the kids and their Dad went para sailing, and some went deep sea fishing. We sat up late on the deck most nights just me and my sister laughing and talking. I spent mornings walking on the beach picking up shells and watching the Dolphins follow the shrimp boats. Yes, as in any family there were a few squabbles but for the most part we had a ball. I hope you enjoy a few of the 1069 pictures taken.

















No comments:

Post a Comment