HomeProjectsHome CookingFarm LifeContact Me

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Antiquing with a life long friend








Me and a best friend went on a Antiquing trip last Friday. I found some really neat stuff. I guess my favorite would be this old box I transformed with some paint and wax and these old wooden bowls. They just needed a little product on them to bring them back to life. I used a product for butcher block counters and it also said to be used on wooden bowls and spoons. I think they look beautiful now and so another collection starts. We also picked up some rusty iron bird feeders and garden stakes which I will post later. In fact we drove 80 miles one way to get the rusty bird feeder. A friend of ours had gotten one in this little Missouri wine town so we had to make the trip too.

1 comment:

  1. Would love to see pics of the rusty old bird feeders - I love rust and vintage!

    ReplyDelete