HomeProjectsHome CookingFarm LifeContact Me

Monday, November 19, 2012

Annual Antique and Craft Show's












Every year a lot of the surrounding towns have their annual craft and antique shows and of course I always attend. Here are my purchases from the first one, some for gifts, some for me. The next two or maybe three weekends will be going to more and get a little Christmas shopping done. I have participated in some of these shows before but if I do then I can't go to the others. It's a hard decision and I see people who say are you set up this year? It's always fun to see the people and see what is new.Here are some cute things I bought including dog treats for Molly and Jake, a little red tea pot, handmade dish cloth's, boo boo owls, snowman pins, a snowman, a brown crock with a handle, a yoyo (I think it's called that) doily, snowman ornaments, a old spice cabinet. I will post more later of the last two I have been to after this one. I love this time of year.

2 comments: